Whether it’s leaky faucets, draining issues, or cosmetic problems, plumbing issues in your bathroom can be a nuisance. That’s why our team at D&D Golder is always ready and willing to assist you in any way we can! We know repairs and installations can be hard. So, leave the hard work to us! We’ll get your bathroom and plumbing back in shape.
Signs your bathroom sink may need repairs:
· Slow drainage. If your sink has trouble draining, your pipes may be clogged.
· Rust. If your sink is rusting, this means your water may have contaminants in it. Schedule a water testing with our team, and we will figure out what exactly is in your water.
· Cracked sink bed. If your sink bed is cracked or showing signs of age, it may be time for a replacement. On average, bathroom sinks wear out in 15 to 20 years.
· Excess of soap scum. If your sink and faucet are covered in soap scum, you may have trouble with hard water. Don’t worry! Our water softeners, neutralizers, and conditioners can fix that.
Our Other Bathroom Plumbing Services:
· Bathroom appliance installation
· Leak repairs
· Shower and Sink repairs
· Drain repairs
· Pipe repairs
and much more!
Replacing, repairing, or installing your bathroom sink doesn’t have to be a hassle.
220 Limestone Road, Oxford, Pennsylvania 19363, United States
08:00 am – 04:00 pm