Need a new well pump or pressure tank installed? Or does your equipment need repair? Our experienced plumbers have years of experience with well pumps and pressure tanks - both installation and repair. We will have your well running properly in no time.
Signs your pump and tank need repairs:
· Cloudy well water. If your water is muddy or filled with sand, your pump may be failing to filter your water.
· Tank is making strange noises. If your tank is making odd clicking noises, it may be a sign that it’s full of air.
· High electric bills. Problems with your pump and tank will make your system lose efficiency. This can cause your electric bill to increase drastically.
· Spitting faucets. If your faucet is spitting water, there may be a leak in your pressure tank.
· Water Pressure is fluctuating. If your water pressure suddenly drops, it could mean your pressure tank is full of bacteria.
If your house is experiencing any of these problems, D&D Golder is here to help! Whether your problems require a small repair or an entire replacement, our staff will do the job efficiently, effectively, and affordably.
We will always be up front and honest about what work needs to be done. We believe in delivering top-notch work at affordable rates. So, for all of your well pump needs, call us: the local well pump experts in Oxford, PA.
Call D&D Golder and get your pump and pressure tank repaired today.
220 Limestone Road, Oxford, Pennsylvania 19363, United States
08:00 am – 04:00 pm