Do you find soap scum all over your sinks, bathroom and shower? Does it seem like soap and shampoo aren’t really working right, leaving you still unclean? Is the water in your pipes flowing slowly? If you've answered "yes" to any of these questions, chances are the water in your home is too hard. But a water softener from D&D Golder Well Service, Inc can address this problem and help you achieve more comfortable water.
How do I know if I have hard water?
Here’s 4 signs your water may need softening
1. Soap scum in bathtubs and sinks
2. Residue on dishes
3. Dingy laundry
4. White scaling on faucets
5. Offering Solutions
If hard water is a problem in your home, D&D Golder Well Service, Inc, can install a water softener that reduces metals and hard ions in your water, leaving you with cleaner dishes, brighter clothes, and softer skin. At D&D Golder Well Service, Inc, we work hard to ensure our customers' satisfaction, and we offer only the highest quality water softening solutions.
Benefits of soft water:
· Easier to clean. Soft water eliminates stains on water fixtures and clothing, leaving you with less to clean.
· Use less soap and detergents. Since soft water cleans more effectively, it requires less soap and detergent. This saves you more money in the long run.
· Cleaner hair and softer skin. Soft water balances the PH level of your hair leaving it less frizzy and more moisturized. Soft water is also gentler on your skin!
· Brighter and Softer clothes. Harsh minerals in hard water can cause the colors in your clothes to fade and become dingy. By washing laundry with soft water, your clothes will look and feel brand new!
· Cleaner dishes. Soft water dissolves soap scum more effectively than hard water. This leaves your dishes sparkling clean with much less effort!
Other Water Treatments
At D&D Golder we also offer water neutralizers and conditioners.
What do they do?
Water Neutralizers dissolve calcium in your water and raise the pH to eliminate acidic water. This prevents pipe and fixture corrosion and makes it safer to drink.
Water Conditioners also help to eliminate hard water, but they also tackle other issues. Conditioners can also rid your plumbing off algae and other bacteria.
Overwhelmed with options? That’s okay. D&D Golder has got you covered. Contact us at (610) 932- 6305 and we can advise you on which one is best suited for your needs AND your budget.
Call D&D Golder Well Service, Inc today for more information about our water softeners or to schedule an estimate.
220 Limestone Road, Oxford, Pennsylvania 19363, United States
08:00 am – 04:00 pm